Plumbing problems are nothing to play around with. Not only do plumbing issues cause hideous odors that fill the home, they also risk your health and that of your family. It is essential to phone a plumbing company in Naperville if you notice a leaking pipe or a loose faucet, you need the services expert plumber offer right away. Emergency plumbing problems such as the five below need immediate attention to prevent disaster at your home. Don’t hesitate to call a plumber for emergency services if these issues affect your home.
1. Busted Hot Water Heater: The hot water heater contains several hundred gallons of water so if it burst, there’s no time to wait to call a professional. It doesn’t take long at all for this water to fill your home where major damage may occur.
2. Backflow: Septic backflow occurs when wastewater comes back into the home through the pipes in the sink or tub. Usually there are bad odors accompanying the backflow, but the simple sight alone should urge you to make the call.
3. Bad Odors: If you notice gas-like odors coming from the pipes in your home, it is a sign of trouble and a professional is needed to address the situation. Mechanisms within the plumbing system designed to prevent these odors may have worn out and need replacing to stop the smells.
4. Lack of Water Pressure: If there is no water pressure in your sinks or bathtub, the likely culprit involves the water line. Many issues may affect the water pressure in your home, some of which may be dangerous. Call a professional to resolve this problem.
5. Leaks: Even a small leak is a big problem that may lead to mold and mildew growth, damaged flooring and pipes, and expensive water bills each month. When the leak is large and prominent, it is an even more critical situation.